纺织常识|商务交际适用客套英语

   日期:2017-01-10     来源:建材之家    作者:饰品之家    浏览:13    评论:0    
核心提示:让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 您对此事怎么看呢? I wi

轻奢装修风格有什么样的特点?明璞新中式灯饰品牌

推荐简介:越来越多的人喜欢装修轻奢风格,特别是现在很多年轻人的选择。但实际上很多人都不知道“轻奢”一词到底如何表现,那究竟什么是轻奢装修风格,今天明璞新中式灯具的小编为大家介绍一下什么是轻奢装修风格?大家所说的轻奢,实际上是以简约风格为基础,摒弃一些如欧式、法式等风格的复杂元素,以更简洁的、硬朗的直线条代替,如选用平滑的门板造型,简单的墙板等没有过多的雕刻修饰,通过一些精致的软装元素......
饰品之家讯:让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以。 By all means
怎么都行。 Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I have no objection

我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue
提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on
促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon

一轮会谈 one round of talks
决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
现在开会 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?





饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:饰品 ;相关产品:
更多>同类家居饰品资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
广告位
点击排行更多...
广告位
广告位
家居饰品圈内事更多...
广告位
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
天花之家 | 木门之家 | 灯具之家 | 铁艺之家 | 幕墙之家 | 五金头条 | 楼梯头条 | 墙纸头条 | 壁纸头条 | 玻璃头条 | 老姚之家 | 灯饰之家 | 电气之家 | 全景头条 | 陶瓷之家 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 博一建材 | 卫浴之家 | 区快洞察 | 潜江建材 | 仙桃建材 | 恩施建材 | 随州建材 | 咸宁建材 | 黄冈建材 | 荆州建材 | 孝感建材 | 荆门建材 | 鄂州建材 | 襄樊建材 | 宜昌建材 | 十堰建材 | 黄石建材 | 长沙建材 | 湘西建材 | 娄底建材 | 怀化建材 | 永州建材 | 郴州建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap | 粤ICP备14017808号
(c)2015-2017 BO-YI.COM SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 家饰之窗