纺织常识|地道高效常用商务英语函电结尾句型

   日期:2017-03-19     来源:建材之家    作者:饰品之家    浏览:53    评论:0    
核心提示:1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your

纺织常识|导电纤维

推荐简介:导电纤维;英文:electroconductive fiber性质:通常是指在标准状态下(20 ℃、65 %相对湿度) 、比电阻在107Ω·cm 以下的纤维。分类:(1)金属化合物型导电纤维,电阻率为102~104Ω·cm,主要采用复合纺丝法将高浓度的导电微粒局部混入纤维中制取,黑系导电微粒用炭黑,白系用金属氧化物如含少量氧化锡的氧化锑表面上涂覆二氧化钛,纤维相对较轻,有可挠性,可洗和便于加工;也......
饰品之家讯:1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.
我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:饰品之家 ;相关产品:
更多>同类家居饰品资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
广告位
点击排行更多...
广告位
广告位
家居饰品圈内事更多...
广告位
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
天花之家 | 木门之家 | 灯具之家 | 铁艺之家 | 幕墙之家 | 五金头条 | 楼梯头条 | 墙纸头条 | 壁纸头条 | 玻璃头条 | 老姚之家 | 灯饰之家 | 电气之家 | 全景头条 | 陶瓷之家 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 博一建材 | 卫浴之家 | 区快洞察 | 潜江建材 | 仙桃建材 | 恩施建材 | 随州建材 | 咸宁建材 | 黄冈建材 | 荆州建材 | 孝感建材 | 荆门建材 | 鄂州建材 | 襄樊建材 | 宜昌建材 | 十堰建材 | 黄石建材 | 长沙建材 | 湘西建材 | 娄底建材 | 怀化建材 | 永州建材 | 郴州建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap | 粤ICP备14017808号
(c)2015-2017 BO-YI.COM SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 家饰之窗